Thursday, January 24, 2013

I am noticing a pattern



I decided since I got the cajones to start a conversation with the guy I liked that it was time for me to list my ex boyfriends.  I wanted to put down how they abused me, what attracted me to them, and when it started to go downhill. I noticed that there is a certain type of guy I am attracted to. I am learning what type of guy I need to take more caution in and possibly stay away from. I recommend all girls that have been in bad relationships do this. We always become attracted to the same type of guy and the spiral just keeps going.

Boyfriends and their forms of abuse:
1.       David C-(emotional) abandoned me when I needed him the most. Lead me on.
2.       Chris S- (emotional) ignored me when I was around him. Cheated on me.
3.       James- (emotional) used me. Ignored me. Cheated on me. Used me for sex.
4.       Joe- (emotional) treated me like dirt, would call me names, got very close to physically abusing me.
5.       David H- (emotional, financially) Left me when I was three weeks pregnant. Came and went when he wanted. Would brag about new girlfriends. Cheated on me. Walked out on our marriage for another woman.
6.       Sam J- (emotionally, verbally, financially) verbally abused me. Drank heavily. Lied all the time. Was jealous of my son. Controlling. Guilt me into spending money on him. Broke up with me three to five times a week. Tried to keep me from being friends with guys. Told me he would leave me if I didn’t do what he said or what he wanted when he wanted/said it. Tried to destroy my relationship with my best friend. 

What attracted me to each boyfriend:
1.       David C- He was Asian, very good looking, extremely sweet. He dealt with my mood swings. He was in the Navy.
2.       Chris S- He showed me attention and I was lonely and wanted to be with someone.
3.       James- He showed me attention ad I was lonely and wanted to be with someone.
4.       Joe- He was attractive and knew what to say and when to say it.
5.       David H- He had long hair. Dressed like a cowboy. Gave me complete attention in the start. Told me exactly what I wanted to hear. The sex was amazing.
6.       Sam J- Very good looking. Covered in tattoos. The girls at school ranked him as top 2 in their hottest guy in school list. 

When in the relationship it went downhill:
1.       David C- 4 and a half years
2.       Chris S- two months
3.       James- one month
4.       Joe- two weeks
5.       David H- three weeks (every time we tried to work things out)
6.       Sam J- Day one

Boyfriends 1,2,3,4,6 all had short brown hair
Boyfriends 3,4,6 all had the N.J “Guido” look to them
Boyfriends 2,3,4,5,6 all had tattoos                                 
Boyfriends 1,2,3,4,5,6 were all thinner than me

No comments:

Post a Comment