Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The never ending question game

After me and my son left school we swung by my brothers to pick up one of his birthday presents. The way there Booger(my son) was talking about Minecraft and things that had to deal with that. On the way home these are the types of questions I am having to answer (Note the first 5 questions and the fact that I am taking an astronomy course that Booger knows about):

1. What would happen if someone let loose an air tank on Mars?

2. Would you just see air escaping but not going anywhere?

3. Are there telescopes that can let you see really up close to the Sun? Not ones in space, but down here. Where you can sit there and look at the lava and stuff coming off the Sun?

4. Are there telescopes in space where you can set them to record and see things really really close up?

5. I wonder if you are a skydiver if you can take a bite out of a cloud.

6. What do you think a cloud tastes like?

7. If you are flying a plane and you get really thirsty and don't have anything to drink do you think you can just take a bite out of a rain cloud and get water?

8. What does it mean when someone says 'wet my whistle'?

9. If you had a jet pack do you think you would drink from a cloud?

10. Ok, even though jet packs can't get you in the clouds what if you had a glider with rockets on it?

11. What do you think a cloud tastes like?

12. Why is it when you open a door to an airplane if you are in the air things get sucked out?

This was just the questions asked in a 10 minute period. I need to start writing down all the other questions I get asked every single freakin day! I must say though. For being just a few days away from 9 years old he has some pretty smart questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment