Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Have I ever had a gay moment?





I am not sure if I ever have. I do find some girls attractive, but have never been turned on by a girl. I have wondered if being with a girl would be better than being with a guy. That may just be because every single guy I have ever been with was a loser and a waste of my time. I promised to be honest when people ask me these questions for my blog, so here is me being honest. I have wondered what kissing another girl would be like. Are their lips softer? Do they understand how I want to be kissed better? Do they treat their girl friends better than guys do? Would it be worth my time to experiment? I have never, and probably will never, act on these questions but I have asked myself these questions none the less.

I went to this school in Cincinnati where I lived in the dorm for 9 months. It was for 16-24 year olds. From my knowledge there were 5-10 gay girls. One of them was a good friend of mine and she was gay. She was sweet, funny, and could make the boys look weak. I used to tell her that if I was gay I'd ask her out. I called her my straight girl crush. I remember when she got her nipples pierced she asked me if I wanted to see. I said sure, one because I had never sen pierced nipper and was curious and the second was to see if my body would have any reaction to naked girl boons staring me in the face. I looked, got embarrassed that I looked, said cool, and never thought of it again. To me that settled the questions I had. I looked, I liked, I was straight.

When I get pissed at men I think I just need to go gay, but I never do. :) I for one am not convinced that being with a girl would be any different than being with a guy, aside from the obvious difference with the sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment