Friday, April 5, 2013

Being a single mom is hard enough without having a bunch of crap to do!

Being a single mom is not an easy job. Most days I go to sleep with my feet dragging because I am so exhausted after staying awake to get as much as I can done when Booger goes to sleep. I am lucky though because we live with my dad and I don't have to worry about bills, but not having Boogers dad helping out means I am in charge of everything when it comes to Booger.

Then you have those rare days where you have nothing to do and your kid is at school so you cram in as many errands as you can before they get home from school. Yesterday was one of those days. From 8am until 4pm I spent 2 hours and 9 minutes driving 80.0 miles all over Gods green Earth doing my errands, picking Booger up from school, and taking him to his appointment. By 3pm my legs were so pissed at me they were refusing to function properly and my brain was asleep even though I was up walking and driving around. Next time I will not cram this much crap into one day. I will share with you the map I made of my day and the list of things I did below it.

For safety reasons you will see a lot of black marks, I blacked out city names and highway numbers. Just pay attention to the blue lines and the letters. Here we go!! Oh yeah, you can't see a lot of the letters because there was more than one stop in those areas....


A- Home (7:45am)
B- Boogers school (8am)
C- My school, to print off stuff for my research paper (8:45-9:22am)
D- Eye Dr to talk to them about my contacts (10:00am)
E- Payless to return a pair of shoes (10:25am)
F- My brothers to drop off something for my sister in law (10:50am)
G- FOOD!! (11:05-11:22am)
H- Post Office to mail home made cards to be sent to a soldier over seas (11:30am)
I- JCP to pick up pictures and hobby store to get something for Booger. They are in same strip (11:35-12:15pm)
J- Walmart to exchange something (12:40pm)
K- Pharmacy to pick up prescription for Booger (1:05pm)
L- Home for 20min before Booger gets out of school (1:22pm)
M- Boogers school to pick up for early dismissal (1:45pm)
N- Home for 30 min before Boogers appt (2:00-2:35pm)
O- Boogers appt with social worker (3:00-4:00pm)
P- FINALLY! Home for the day! (4:18pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment