Monday, May 14, 2012

I had to get this off my chest

The quality of the video is not that great, I blame my laptop, but this is some shit that I had to get off my chest. I saw a video this morning and I will try to post it under mine that absolutely broke my heart. I cried so hard for this man that I do not even know because of what he had to go through. I cried for 20 minutes after the video ended. I want the bigotry to end, I want the freedom to be given, I want the change to be made! It is sad and depressing that so many people have such a fear and a closed mind for change. Yes, there is some change that I am afraid of, but this is a change that needs to happen. No, it is a change that MUST happen. For those of you out there please share this and spread it around. Get more people out there to see what taking away someone's rights does to them and those that love them. Help make the change that is needed!

This is my video blog


This is the video I refer to in my blog and video blog


No comments:

Post a Comment