Friday, January 20, 2012

The Start of my Bucket List

I started a Bucket List. Here are the first 15 things I could think of!
1.       Learn Spanish- I attempted to in high school and remember nothing.  I also lived in Arizona for 19 months and knowing how to speak Spanish would have been highly helpful. BUT! I did learn how to ask for a butter tortilla in Spanish. I should probably mention I worked at a Mexican restaurant while there.
2.       Learn German- I am part German so that makes it extra cool to learn. My dad was also stationed in Germany when he was in the Army (be all you can be) and remembers very little.
3.       Become a published author- I have always wanted to write a poetry book. I love Shel Silverstein growing up and wanted to be published like him. I have some poems I wrote when younger but I think they all suck now, so I need some new material.
4.       Travel to Ireland- I am also part Irish, and it looks beautiful from the pictures I have seen.
5.       Travel to Germany- see #2
6.       Meet Johnny Depp- is there really much needed to say about this one? Besides the fact that he is an excellent actor he is quite sexy.
7.       Meet Mathew Grey Gubbler- I find him very attractive and love his character of Criminal Minds, Dr. Spencer Reid. I follow him on twitter and he is incredibly hilarious. He never wears matching socks; it’s a superstition of his.
8.       Drive on the Auto Ban- what can I say. I like to drive fast.
9.       Go on a Safari- I think it would be so amazing to see wild animals in their natural habitat and not behind bars at the zoo.
10.   Ride around the track at Nascar- did I mention I like to drive fast?
11.   Get my PhD in Psychology- I will be pushing 40, but this is something I really, really, really want.
12.   Be on the Ellen Show- I love Ellen, she is amazing.
13.   Have my own successful psychology practice- another dream of mine.
14.   Start a clothing line- something I used to toy with in high school. I even had a book of my own designs, even though I can’t draw.
15.   Be in a movie- Not sure where this one comes from. I am seriously camera shy, but it sounds like it would be very fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment