Saturday, January 21, 2012

Top 10 List (first of many to come)

Things that annoy me (in no particular order):
1.       Spelling words wrong.
a.       I need to clarify this. It you miss a letter that is fine, but when you have the whole thing spelled wrong you need to use spell check. If you use the wrong word (pair/pear, know/no) on purpose. Or use text talk; i.e “ I lk how ths is gone ,pls txt muh l8ts”
2.       Slow drivers.
a.       If you are not able to at least drive the speed limit then do us all a favor.. GET OFF THE ROAD!
3.       Bill collectors
a.       Wouldn’t you think if I had the money to pay you I would? So obviously if you are getting no money from me I don’t have money to give you. Do not waste my time by calling me. A letter in the mail that I can throw away works just fine!
4.       Know it alls
a.       I am sorry, you are not me you do not know everything J jk.. But seriously, stop shoving your ‘I know everything’ personality in my face. I know a lot but I am not going to shove it in your face unless you are just flat out wrong.
5.       Dead beat parents
a.       Yes I said parents, not just dads. There are dead beat moms out there too. If you cannot take care of your kid(s) then stop having them or sign over your rights. If you do have children out there then ‘man up’ and pay your child support and do what you HAVE to do (not want to but have to) to make sure that child has the best life possible.
6.       Drug users/dealers
a.       Really no explanation for this one needed.
7.       Bringing something up that you don’t really want to talk about.
a.       Example: “My sister and I got into a fight, there were some mean things said, but we seemed to work things out.” Ok what was said? If you don’t want to talk about what was said do no bring it up, just say “we got into a fight but we are fine now.”
8.       People that think they are better than everyone else
a.       Do I really need to clarify this?
9.       Rodents as pets.
a.       Why would you want a rat, ferret, or anything else like that as a pet? Nasty
10.   People who cannot pick up their dogs shit

No comments:

Post a Comment