Friday, July 13, 2012

Be stupid with your kids.

     My son has this annoying, yet cute, obsession with taking pictures with my webcam. That would be fine and dandy, except he can never make a serious face. I have to admit that I am guilty of not making serious faces as well. There is something fun about being stupid with your child. It makes him laugh, smile, and feel so much love. So why not be an idiot with your own child? There are many times where I would love my son to have a serious face in a picture, but since he hit the age of 5 that has never happened. Even when he does a some what normal smile he has to have a spit bubble visible or he is doing something weird with his eyes. I have come to love my sons "never normal no matter how much you ask" pictures. I am going to share with you a few of the retardo pictures that me and my son have taken. 






This is my favorite. He was laughing the while time lol








No comments:

Post a Comment