Sunday, March 27, 2016

Well, maybe my family isn't that nuts after all!

Woke up still feeling like poo, a little worse than yesterday, but started feeling better quicker.
But, shit hit the fan around the building today. Worse than usual.
I slept in because I wasn't feeling good and within 10 minutes of waking up it sounded like WWIII in our upstairs neighbors apartment.
It settled down after about 15 minutes or so, but then picked back up again 3 hours later.
I had gone outside for some air and sun, that always seems to help me feel human when I don't feel good, but all I hear if my upstairs neighbor and across the hall neighbor going at it in the hallway.
So, I open the building door to yell "My kid is in the apartment, you need to stop!"
*info-- upstairs neighbor and across the hall neighbor are brother and sister. upstairs neighbor lives with dad. upstairs neighbor and dad were fighting, sister was protecting/defending dad. sister got upset, sisters boyfriend eventually stepped in and started yelling at brother.
By the time I get back in my apartment my son is in tears because he heard me yelling and didn't know what was going on.
After what we went through living with my aunt in Arizona my son does not handle yelling well at all.
This was pretty much the mood around the building for the next hour or two.
I really can't wait until we can move away from here.
The rest of the day, aside from a quick trip to the store, was me trying to get the living room and bedroom cleaned up and my son packed up so he can spend the night at my mom's tomorrow night.
Even though I am not feeling all that well I am going to help her with some Spring Cleaning before dropping my son off for the night.
I'm looking forward to waking up tomorrow morning and seeing how excited my son is when he sees what the Easter Bunny brought him!!
Everything he got was bought with my Beachbody paycheck!!
Today's "positive" is when everyone's family is acting psycho as shit I can look at mine and realize that, yeah, I have some people I never want to consider family ever again, but I know I can count on my family to be there when I really need them to be. My dad, brother, son, and mom are my foundation and helped mold me into who I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment