Tuesday, December 12, 2017

31 Day Blog Challenge: Day 11

Whoops! Forgot to post this last night!
15 of my favorite things.....

1. My son. I had my son when I was 20, I wasn't 100% ready to be a mom, and had postpartum for almost a year after he was born, but he is my light now. My reason for everything. He drives me bonkers, but I wouldn't change him at all.

2. My nieces. Three years ago I became and aunt for the first time, something I had been waiting years on. I have two beautiful nieces, who I wish I could see more, that are absolutely perfect and the best nieces ever.

3. The TV. I am a couch potato, and have zero problem admitting that. I watch, probably, way too much TV, and I don't care lol. I watch a huge variety of shows as well.

4. Movies. I love movies. Plain and simple. I have a pretty large movie collection as well. My son jokes that I could probably set my movies up like a baby Blockbuster. Which, if I had the space and time I probably would.

5. My jobs. I currently have two part time jobs. My first one is being a crossing guard. I am in the middle of my third school year doing it. I originally took the job just to make a little money and have something to do. Now I do it because I love the kids and the parents. My second job is a server at a retirement community. I never, in my entire life, pictured I would be a waitress. In fact, I always refused to ever apply for a job if it was serving. Mainly because I am forgetful and have a hard time dealing with idiots and assholes. However, I love being a server. The residents are awesome, and I know that is a major part in why I love the job.

6. My dad. I've always been a daddies girl and always will be. My son and I currently live with my dad and it's great. Almost 7 years ago my dad opened him home to me and my son because I was weeks away from being homeless in a different state. I was only supposed to live with my dad until I got on my feet, but that has taken longer than I hoped. Also, his physical health isn't the best so he is stuck with me so I can help him out.

7. My brother. We fought like cats and dogs growing up, which was 85% my fault. I wasn't the best big sister in the world when we were kids. I went out of my way some times to mess with him. But, I know that he has my back when I really need it. Sometimes he makes me sweat a little, to see if I can take care of it myself, but when push comes to shove he is there to help.

8. My bed. I like to sleep. Plain and simple.

9. Tacos. I mean, who doesn't love tacos? I could eat tacos 5x a week and be happy.

10. Our paper shredder. Might seem like a weird one, but I love office supplies and equipment. If I could have a room set up just like an office supply room/copy room I would. I can't walk past school supplies while they are on sale and leave without buying something. At one point I had over 50 notebooks and 300 pens. Don't get me started on highlighters, sharpies, and post it notes.

11. Pumpkin Spice Cappuccino from the gas station. Screw the Starbucks kind, it tastes like ass, but the kind I get from UDF is amazing! I get sad when they take it away after Christmas and wait for it to come back right before Halloween. I get one almost every week day.

12. Pizza. Is there really much more that needs to be said about that one? Not in my book!

13. Jagermeister. I don't drink much any more, but when I do I must have a shot of Jager. I also can't stand when people ruin it by adding redbull.

14. Music. Music is life. Music is the best therapy. Music can get me through anything.

15. Sweater socks. Yeah, probably a weird one, but I freaking love sweater socks. I only own two pair, but I even made a song about them when I was 18 lol. I wish I could remember what the words were, but I remember making up a song about them. 

As I read this I see how weird my list is, but there isn't really much that I consider "my favorite" lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment