Friday, December 8, 2017

31 Day Blog Challenge: Day 8

Whats in my handbag?
Well, currently I have switched from giant purses to small ones. My current one hold my cards, ID, some cash, a pack of smokes, wet wipes, two pens, and glasses lenses cleaner.
Before I switched to small purses I could damn near take everything, plus the kitchen sink, with me. I always believed that you should take everything you could possibly need, even if you don't. It never failed, when I would take something out of my purse, that it would be the ONE thing I would need the next day.
I mean, I had snacks for my son, even though he is a teenager now. Wipes, tissues, hand lotion, hand sanitizer, nail clippers, glasses repair kits, glasses cleaner, notebook, pens, pencils, my sons daily pills...
You name it, it was in my purse.
I decided to downsize over the summer though.
Partly because it was starting to hurt my back trying to carry a 5lb purse and partly because I started a job where I was grocery shopping for other people. I wanted to be able to carry my stuff without me, without lugging around an entire suitcase worth of crap I didn't need.
So, what do you have in your handbag??

No comments:

Post a Comment