Thursday, December 14, 2017

31 Day Blog Challenge: Day 14

If I won the lottery what would I do?
This is something I've thought of before. In 2004, when I was pregnant with my son, the Mega Millions was up around 500 Million dollars so I typed up what I would do if I won and kept it in my wallet.
I can't remember exactly what was on the list, but there are a few things I knew I would focus on.
1. I would buy my parents a new house.
2. I would buy both of my parents new cars.
3. I would buy my brother a new car.
4. I would put 100,000 in an account for my son, for college.
5. I would donate 500,000 to a place that helped homeless single moms.
6. I would donate XXX to my church (when I was going to church)
7. I would go back to school
8. I would get a home for me and my son
9. I would get a new car
10. The rest would be put on a CD and saved

I do remember that I had about 5-8 more things on the list as well. The very rare times that I've played the lottery in the past I write up a list of what I would do if I ever won.
I would like to think that I would not be one of those people that win and are more broke than before I won in just a few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment