Sunday, December 10, 2017

31 Day Blog Challenge: Days 9 & 10

Yes, I know, I missed yesterday.
That's because I worked an 8 hour shift yesterday.
Since my mom passed away that was only the second day I'd worked. Normally I only worked 5 hours, but due to needing to change my schedule I worked an 8 hour shift.
I was exhausted by the time I got home from work.
I managed to lay on the couch, watch Netflix, shower, and pass out.
Then I worked today and just now was able to sit down and type something up.
So, I am going to do BOTH posts in this post!

Day 9: Worst habits
Well, my worst habit is that I always second guess myself. I always have. I second, triple, and quadruple guess myself. I always question whether I truly can do something, whether or not I should do something, and if I am ever going to do what I hope to do. I have quit almost everything I have started because I question the point and if I can keep it up. I mean, I quit piano, guitar, dance, poetry writing, a book I was writing, the list goes on.
I am my own worst enemy. Literally.

Day 10: Best physical feature
My eyes. I have always thought my eyes were my best feature. Being hazel they change color and can have a pretty sweet color combination going on. My mom always said she could tell what mood I was in based on my eye color. I never understood what she was talking about, but I loved it when she said it.

No comments:

Post a Comment