Wednesday, December 6, 2017

31 Day Blog Challenge: Day 6

My 5 sense right now.
Not sure exactly what I am supposed to do with this one, but the prompt I am using told me this was today's blog theme, lol.
So, I will figure it out and go!

We all know there are five senses; what we see, hear, feel, taste, and what we smell.

I will describe what I am sensing this exact moment, as I type this blog post.

See: right now I see my computer monitor as I type this. I can also see the arm of the couch my arm is resting on, the chair right behind my monitor with things piled on it, the TV paused so my son can concentrate on his school work, and the coffee table with my drink on it. All of those I can see without moving my head and looking away from my computer.

Hear: I hear my son eating his frozen waffles, the cars driving on the road outside my home, the tick-tock of the annoying wall clock that I have hung up for no reason, the clacking of my keyboard, and the ringing in my ear thanks to the bad ear infection I had last year.

Feel: I can feel the clothe of the couch against my arm and legs, the smooth metal of my laptop, my glasses sliding down my nose, and the ache in my back from sitting a little crooked on the couch.

Taste: I can still taste the orange mango juice I took a sip of before I started righting this and the cheddar sour cream chips I was eating for breakfast.

Smell: I can smell the toaster waffles I heated up for my son, my orange juice sitting on the coffee table, the incense that I had lit a couple of hours ago, and the fact that my son needs a shower lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment