Tuesday, December 5, 2017

31 Day Blog Challenge: Day 5

10 Songs I am in love with right now.
Oi! I have to narrow it down to 10?!
Ok, if I have too.
Music has always been a big part of my life. No matter what I was going through I knew I had music there for me. Music is the best therapy, it's music for the soul.
So, in no particular order (and links included so you can listen) here are 10 songs I am currently in love with.

1. The Darkness "I believe in a think called love"
I don't know exactly what it is about this song, but I love it! Most of the people in my life absolutely HATE this song, but I can't get enough of it!

2. REO Speedwagon "Cant fight this feeling"
Much to my dads dismay I can't not sing this song when I hear it on the radio lol

3. Greta Van Fleet "Highway Song"
This is a new song, and at first I wasn't sure what I thought of it and now I crank up the radio every time I hear it start

4. Biffy Clyro "Wolves of winter"
Just listen to it. Really no explanation needed from me I feel.

5. OMI "Cheerleader"
I honestly had no idea this song was even out until May of this year. I was in Meijer grocery shopping and it came on, I couldn't keep myself from drinking

6. Kongos "Come with me now"
South African rock music? Yes please!

7. Babymetal "Doki Doki Morning"
If you listen to nothing else on this list you have to listen to this!

8. Dion "The Wanderer"
What list of music isn't complete without some classics? As my son says every time he hears this "Hey! That's on Fallout 4!"

9. Tim McGraw "Dont take the girl"
The very first county song I ever remember listening to. Made my 9 year old self cry and still does to this day every time I hear it!

10. Fun. "Carry On"
I just love this mans voice. Plain and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment