Tuesday, December 12, 2017

31 Day Blog Challenge: Day 12

What's in my fridge?

Oh lord.

I am not even sure I know what is in my fridge without getting up and looking in it.
I am assuming they want me to include my freezer too, since they are part of the same thing.

There is lunch meat and deli sides for when I pack my dads lunches for work.
I know I have milk and orange juice.
There is obviously condiments; mayo (the real shit. Not Kraft or Miracle Whip. Miracle Whip is NOT mayo, it's a freaking salad dressing), ketchup, mustard, and sandwich spread.
Half a package of bacon.
Homemade Chili.
Homemade shredded buffalo chicken.
Extra sweet tea for my dad.
More shredded cheese than anyone really needs.
Apple butter.
Pumpkin butter.
Hot dogs.
Blue Bonnet margarine.
Pepperoni.
Pickles.
Pasta sauce.
Frozen waffles.
Frozen pancakes.
Ice packs.
Frozen chicken parm.
Packs of hot dogs.

That's all I can remember off the top of my head. Sad little fridge. My fridge is always a sad little fridge. I feel bad for my fridge, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment