Saturday, December 2, 2017

31 Day Blog Challenge: Day 2

Day 2! So far I am 2 for 2 lol.
Today's blog is 20 facts about me, so lets get started!

1. I was arrested at 16, three days before I turned 17, and did 8 1/2 months probation
2. I am a birth mom. Almost 12 years ago I placed a child for adoption
3. I HATE veggies. The only veggies I like are raw red onion, celery, carrots, and basic salad mix
4. I can't sing a freaking lick, but that won't stop me from trying
5. In 5th grade I wanted to see how badly I could fail, and the answer was "horribly"
6. I sometimes have to ask Google and Siri how to spell words
7. Until I was 26 I hated my name and considered changing it
8. I know all the words to Baby Got Back and on a good day I can recite the entire thing without hearing the music
9. I hate coffee
10. Beer tastes like shit. Unless I am already drunk.
11. I used to be able to drive a manual
12. I haven't ridden a bicycle since I was 16 and am not sure I would be able to today
13. I don't know all the words to the National Anthem without hearing someone else sing it
14. Even though I have had boyfriends in the past and have been married I have never actually been on a date
15. I sabotage things before I find out if it would have been a success or failure
16. I think every Adult Swim cartoon, aside from King of the Hill, is asinine
17. As of late, when it comes to guys to potentially date, I am extremely shallow
18. While I think snow is pretty I also hate it and wish it never snowed in Ohio
19. I was in an abusive relationship for 18 months before I even realized it was abuse
20. It was harder than I thought to come up with 20 things to type about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment