Friday, December 15, 2017

31 Day Blog Challenge: Day 15

An average day..
Well, an average day for me is pretty damn uneventful.
I start my weekday mornings off at my crossing guard job.
Then, I stop to get coffee and donuts for me and my son.
After I get home with the coffee and donuts I wake my son up to get him ready for the day.
Once he is awake and has a filled up stomach I get my son on the computer for school (he goes to school online).
Until about noon or 1 I help my son with school work, when he needs my help. However, when he doesn't need my help I work on this and/or catch up with my shows on the DVR.
In the afternoon I go back to do my afternoon shift as a crossing guard.
Once I am done with that I attempt to get my son to do a little more school work.
I straighten up the house through out the day as well.
I pack my dads lunch for him before he leave for work.
After my dad leaves for work I turn into a couch potato and watch tv while my son plays on his computer.
When I get my son to bed I watch one more episode of one of my shows and then go to bed.
See, uneventful.

No comments:

Post a Comment