Sunday, December 3, 2017

31 Day Blog Challenge: Day 3

Today is supposed to be my favorite quote. I spent all day yesterday trying to think of a quote that I loved. Hell, a quote period. I've never really thought of what my favorite quote would be.
There are a few quotes I like.
I mean "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to die" is a quote that everyone seems to love.
There there is "Homie don't play that" which I say probably more than I should. I have also discovered that if you are younger than 30 then there is a seriously strong chance that you have zero idea where this quote comes from.
One that I do really enjoy is "There are six levels of fat. Big. Healthy. Husky. Fluffy. Daaaaamn. And OH HELL NO!"
The one that might be my favorite is "We don't make mistakes, just happy little accidents" by the infamous Bob freaking Ross!
Other than those few I can't really think of any quotes.
What is one of you favorite quotes?

No comments:

Post a Comment